Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Miinto
We are looking for a talented Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join us on our vision to disrupt and reinvent the fashion industry by connecting all fashion boutiques on one platform and further accelerate our growth.
The CFO will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company and run a team of 5 employees today (3 in Copenhagen and 2 in Warsaw). The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct and hands on responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Negotiate supplier deals for the miinto group when needed
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide senior management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MSc in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Experience in raising capital and negotiating with capital funds is a plus
- Candidates with an auditor background is also a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
About Miinto and the team
Miinto received a major investment from BESTSELLER owner Anders Holch Povlsen in 2017 and is now part of the Heartland group.
The investment was made to help them on their journey as one the largest European marketplace for with more than 300,000 products and thousands of brands across markets. With the desire to offer consumers a differentiated shopping experience online, Miinto have created a unique and innovative business model collaborating with boutiques, designers and brands. Thus, over 1,400 associated fashion boutiques connect consumers directly to the products from the physical stores and ensure a sustainable concept that allows you to shop locally online and providing Miinto access to more than 250m EUR warehousing without any risk.
The company was founded in Odense in 2009 but today the head office is located in Copenhagen with more than 50 people working from Miinto HQ and 100 people around the offices in Oslo, Amsterdam, Warsaw and Copenhagen. Miinto is in an ongoing and intense internationalization process and is currently in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Read more about Miinto here: http://www.miinto.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
We will start interviewing as soon as we have qualified candidates and the start date is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact external consultant Frederik Vind, LYSGAARD ApS at
+45 27 28 11 82.